June 8, 2008

Premise

There are more reasons behind my decision to start this blog. First, it is because I am an egoistical creature who wants to find out tips and tricks and as many ways as possible to keep my body healthy (because, unfortunately, it is not!). Second, because I unfortunately have a lot of experience when it comes to abdominal diseases. So I might have a few tricks myself to share with the world. Third - because I am only 25 and I'm already struggling with irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, haemorrhoids and duodenal ulcer. Hopefully, just that :)

Why do I have all these problems? Because the 21st century human beings have an absolutely random, noxious and, in the long run DEADLY lifestyle. We have to change that. We have to change that just to be sure that our kids will have a better life and won't live on medication, pain, hospitals and ambulances forever. We need to change our lives in order to change theirs. We need to keep our minds and souls healthy, of course, but we also need a healthy abdomen.

Of course, the best thing to do would be to visit a doctor. However, a few advices on keeping a happy stomach, a clean colon and some generally good intestinal traffic - advices on these are always welcomed. So let's try and use this blog both as a way of learning about our abdominal health, as well as sharing with the world our knowledge.

No comments:

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!