July 20, 2008

Colon Hydrotherapy and Home Cleansing

I have previously talked about enemas and colon hydrotherapy – things that should not be done at home or in unsanitary conditions. I have found a very interesting video on YouTube on colon cleansing and I’d like you to watch it (even though the video itself is a bit of advertising, it states some true facts). It’s always great to stay informed.



Also, I used to say that keeping your colon clean on a daily basis should not be a big problem, if you do your best. Fibers and natural juices are what you need and this is another very, very interesting video on YouTube. It’s a must watch, must follow if you want to keep your body healthy.

No comments:

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!