October 20, 2008

Dr. Natura's Colonix Review - Part 1

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, spare time is not the thing I have aplenty for now, unfortunately. Anyway, it is the time to tell you the first few impressions on Dr. Natura's Colonix, following two weeks "under treatment".

I have followed the indications closely, took as much as it was written there and consumed the needed water (usually a bit extra, too). I didn't pay too much attention to my diet, but I tried to ignore as much as possible foods with high fat values or generally unhealthy foods. On the other hand, physical exercises were close to zero since I have a lot of work to do and my job unfortunately keeps me tied to the chair.

These being said, I must admit that I am still somewhere in the middle with all this Colonix thing: it was not a wondermaker for me yet during these two weeks, but it doesn't seem to be a scam, either. My bowel movements are regular and I do feel that I'm eliminating more waste than I did before. So these should be enough to make me happy. Unfortunately, there might be a problem I'm willing to look into and, if my concerns are right, I might even stop the Colonix diet.

I'm talking about high acidity, which I believe is created by the Kleriol tea (the one you have to drink before going to sleep). I am not 100% sure my high levels of acidity are caused by the tea - I suffered from Ulcers in the past and I still have gastritis and acidity problems every now and then, so it could be just bad timing. However, I did notice that acidity levels tend to raise after I drink the tea. So this could be my bigger con, from a personal point of view.

Although I did not start looking at my feces (I wanted to, but I just can't!) I don't know if I am starting to eliminate stuff like other people who tried it were. One thing is for sure, though: I do eliminate bigger quantities and generally I feel better. There are no side-effects (except for the afore-mentioned acidity problem which might not be caused by it), and that makes me happy.

Oh, and one more thing: I find it a complete pain to take the Colonix (the fibers) in the morning. I have never used colon cleansers before, not fiber supplements and I must admit that it's a pretty tough job. So, if you plan to do it, be prepared! Also, stay tuned as I will update you on my Colonix review soon!

No comments:

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!