August 6, 2008

My Quest to Be Healthy

I have decided to tell you about my personal fight against my abdomen related problems. I have had lots of problems during the past years, even though I am apparently too young to have all these problems (I’m 24).

I have had problems with gastritis, duodenal ulcer – these two kind of managed to get away following countless nights of pain and lack of sleeping and a healthy dose of diet, exercise and medical treatment. However, I now have another abdominal-related problem which also very hard to come by: I have incredible pains and discomfort because of an irritable bowel syndrome which is bugging me for quite a while and, because I kind of lost interest in my health for a while, started to get worse.

But I began to take care of my IBS and, thinking about the fact that I’m too young for unnecessary complications, I started to follow a diet, kind-of detox programs, get medicine and hope for the best. My quest is not an easy one, but I will keep everybody updated with the things I do. Let’s hope for the best and let’s stay healthy!

No comments:

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!