August 26, 2008

Just Bought My First Colon Cleanser!

If you read my previous entries, you probably know I’m not really for using colon cleansing products… but sometimes, you should not follow your heart but what the medic says, especially if you have a very disturbing irritable bowel syndrome, like I do. (Well... it was just a figure of speech, since no doctor told me to go for a colon cleansing product, but I decided to do so after consulting with him and the almighty Internet).

So, the idea is that, after reading tons of reviews on the Internet about colon cleansing products, after checking every dark corner of each company, I have decided to go for Colonix from Dr. Natura simply because it received the most positive reviews. Hopefully, these were honest and not paid-for ones, since I know that happens pretty often nowadays, and it’s so un-ethical when it comes to health.

Anyway, I have ordered the program and today I received the colon cleansing program for one month (honestly, I don’t trust it does what it promises, so there was no point for me to order the recommended 3 months program for those who never did this).

I must say that the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this product was: Hey! It’s much smaller than I had imagined! (You probably know the classic ad-picture of this product, and it seems to be huge. Well… it is not).

Colonix comes with an instruction guide telling you exactly what steps you should follow, how this colon cleansing product works and other stuff like that (which, if you have an irritable bowel syndrome for a while, you probably know for yourself). However, I must admit that the writing is pretty good and I am tempted to believe them. They promise to do a lot of good to your colon, and I don’t know why they would do something like that if it wasn’t true. So I’ll start and pray for the best…

However, my review on this product won’t come too fast – right now I’m undergoing a different detox program with microhydrin and lots of naturist stuff (things that kind of work, but are not great) but as soon as possible, I’ll come up with my review for Dr. Natura’s Colonix, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I am very interested to find out what you think. I have never done one of these but thinking about it and did not know which to try.

lanne said...

This sounds interesting. I have suffered with IBS (colitis)most of my life and have tried just about everything you can think of. I look forward to your review.

McM said...

Hopefully, this will not prove to be a scam. The other reviews I have read seem promising. However, as I said, I will only start testing it when I finish my Microhydrin Plus diet (which means I'll start doing it sometime around the 15th of September...) Thanks for the interest and stay healthy!

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!