September 25, 2008

I'm Back!

My planned vacation has finally (and unfortunately) ended, so I am back home now, ready to take care of my body and mind and ready to share some advice on the way. And trust me, it's going to be a busy month October, since I am planning to start my detox program with Colonix and I'm going to both review it and offer a couple of days' impressions. Also, I have been testing Microhydrin for a while now and I'll be writing a very short review soon.

However, the most important thing of them all is the fact that I will probably have to write about my detox program during this vacation in a wonderful area on the globe - somewhere in the rather scary-ish (at first) country of Romania. But I tried, did my best and I am not at all disappointed. Actually, I will certainly re-visit this place next year, too. Anyway, this is just a teaser and a "I'm back" message, more will follow up during the following weeks. I'm sure we'll be more healthier if we follow all the advice I came with from the rather wonderful country of Romania. Anyway, let's all stay healthy and please allow me to rest following my long trip back home!

No comments:

Please note

All the advice offered here is based on personal experience (I am fighting against IBS, gastritis, ulcers and acute constipation). I am by no means a doctor and nor should my advice be taken for granted. Even though I am 100% sure what I say is correct, please take my articles only as guidelines and contact a medic for proper diagnosis and treatment for all your colon or abdomen related problems: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, gastritis, as well as any symptoms you have. Stay healthy!